We the House of Prayer for all People believe that Christ is the way makind should follow to receive the Kingdom of the Most High. The Body of Christ is not a building made by hands, for the Spirit of the Most High cannot contained in one space, but the body fo Christ is in fact those who are baptized into His Spirit. We are Living in a time in which the Most HIgh is gathering the elect to the elect, with our role being a voice and sign proclaiming the truth, showing prophecy, revealing those in power against the elect, and spritually prepraing for the las stand with the elect against the forces of evil.
Here is an Introduction to our beliefs and teachings:
- We believe, know, and teach that our Power is the True and living Most High of the Hebrews. Creator of Heaven and Earth, whose Holy Name is "AHAYAH" אֶהְיֶה "I AM" which was the Only Holy Name revelead to his servant Moses at the burning bush. This Is the Same God that made a covenant with our fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, revealed the commandments to Moses at Mount Sinai, and who delivered the Israelited out of the land of Egypt by many great signs and wonders.
Scriptures KJV:(Exodus 3:1-15, Exodus 3:6, Leviticus 26:46, Joshua 24:17, Exodus 20:2)
- We believe, know, and teach that the only true living The Most High God AHAYAH sent YASHAYA ישעי to create heaven and earth and was the first creation above all who we recognize as our Lord and Savior of all Mankind, the Only True Messiah, the Anointed (Christ), the only begotten of the Father, and the light Gospel in truth of the world. We acknowledgeledge that it is he who came amoung us in the flesh and through him we receive Salvation and Everlasting life.
Scriptures KJV:(Genesis 1:3, John 1:1-18, Proverbs 6:23, John 9:5, Isaiah 9:6, John 3:16, Acts 4:12, Colossians 1:12-17, Hebrews 1:1-14, Hebrews 10:11-39)
- We believe, Know, and teach that Baptism is performed by immersion in water, and that through Baptism is offered the forgiveness of sins, enter the body of christ, and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, We believe that after Baptism, It is a priority that one must be born again by putting away all unrigheours, wicked and fleshly deeds of the old man, We also believe that one cannot be conformed to this world, but must be transformed by the renewing of theif mind. Baptism must be done in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Scriptures KJV:(Mark 1:5, Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16, Romans 10:10-13, Romans 12:1-1, Galatians 3:27, Matthew 29:19-20, Hebrews 6:1-2, 1Corinthians 12:1-31)
- We believe, know, and teach that we are entering the time of the judgement of our Lord and Savior that we must, therefore separate ourselves from the ways of unrighteousness.
Scriptures KJV: (2 Corinthians 6:17, 2 Corinthians 7:1, Acts 2:40, Acts 14:22, Revelation 7:1-17, Revelation 18:4-5)
- We believe, know, and teach that the true way to eternal life is found withing the pages of the Holy Scriptures(The Bible) revealed to us by his worthy servants the Prophets and Apostles, by the will of the Father AHAYAH and of our Lord and Savior YASHAYA. It is through the Holdy Scriptures that we are instructed in the true path of rightousness and holiness.
Scriptures KJV: (Isaiah 34:16, 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:16-20, Isaiah 8:20)
- We believe, know, and teach that the Commandments and the Gospel were revealed to us by the Authority, Power, and Spririt of the Almighty God AHAYAH through our Lord and Savior YASHAYA. We believe taht it is by living in accordance with the Commandments of GOD and the Gospel, that we become the chosen and elect sons and daughters of the true living God AHAYAH, having all boldness in the day of judgement.
Scriptures KJV: (1 John 2:29, 1 John 4:17, Revelations 12:17)
- We believe, know, and teach that the Commandments of AHAYAH and the faith and testimony of YASHAYA that is taught amongst this congregation will be preached first to the lost sheep of the House of Israel (YASHARAHLA) and then to all nations, peoples, and tongues.
Scriptures KJV: (Matthew 24:14. 1Peter 4:17-18, Revelation 14:13, Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 1:16, Romans 2:10, Acts 10:35)
- We believe, know, and teach that all those who have died since the world began will be resurrected from the dead to be judged for their works, Some will be raised to everlasting life, while others will be raised to shame and everlasting contempt.
Scriptures KJV: (1Thessalonians 4:15-18, Romans 6:4, 1Corinthians 15:51-57, Job 14:14, Daniel 12:2, John 5:28-29)
- We believe, know, and teach that the Father AHAYAH has sent his Precious son YASHAYA and gift of the Holy Spirit from on high, by which men can perform great works of healing and the imparting of gifts thought the practice of laying on of hands.
Scriptures KJV: (Acts 2:1-5:16-18, 1Corinthians 12, 1Timothy 4:14, Hebrews 6:2, Acts 8:14-19, Acts 6:3-7, Numbers 27:22-23, Luke 4:40)
- We believe, know, and teach that there is a place of torment, known Biblically as Hell, Hades, or Sheol. This place of torment was created for the eternal judgement of the angels who left their holy habitation and committed the sin of fornaction with woman. All these who follow after the works of the fallen angels and dark principalities will also meet the same fate of eternal judgement in Hell.
Scriptures KJV: (2Peter2:4. Jude 1:6, Genesis 6:1-4, Luke 16:19-31, Matthew 25:41, Matthew 5:30, Matthew 8:11-12)